Sunday, January 15, 2012

Better late than never... I guess



I wanted to enter the Udon Entertainment Megaman Tribute art contest but work, holidays and procrastination got in the way. One year later it's finally done. I'll probably have it colored by the end of 2012.

I always work in this fashion if I ink on paper.
Step 1: rough
Step 2: cleaner but it's still rough. I add all the details in this stage because I have no confidence in my inking ability and I make sure the lines are dark enough for the next step. 
Step 3: use my light table to ink onto comic book illustration board. One of the few drawings I've done without having to use white out. Pure fluke

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! Hurry up and color the damn thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that's your attitude then I won't bother to color it.

    ReplyDelete