Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hulk game concepts


The first pic is the Hulkbuster robot turnaround that I did. I'm pretty sure this was based off of a Bryan Hitch design but I might be wrong. I'm also not sure if it was for Hulk or Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction video game as I worked on both. My memory sucks.

The second pic was a pitch piece and it was originally the Hulk doing the punching. I can't find that version in my archive. This is the reworked version I did later. To be honest I don't think any of my art made it to the released games.... sigh.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Great work, just wondering if I could use that part of that turnaround for a modeling contest over on http://tinyurl.com/lcw2jpp. I had started the model and then realized I should ask your permission so here is what I have so far, I am going to turn the top half into more of a dronish like thing with some eyes of some kind anyway, I'm rambling here is what I have so far: http://i.imgur.com/Qv4kjd0.png

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fine. Just give appropriate credit where applicable ( i like you using big words)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnaks!

      Wow, I totally just realized I visted the department of redundancy department in my last comment

      Delete
  3. hehe... I actually meant to say "i like using big words". I used two in one sentence. Yay!

    ReplyDelete