Sunday, November 16, 2014

Dragon Booster: creation of Phistus part 1








There was an interesting scene in one the first few episodes I worked on that featured Phistus. It was a scene with a bunch of groups/gangs meeting and a lot of the costume designs were just made up for that scene. The different gangs had their colors and logos figured out just not the 'look' of their outfits etc. I'm pretty sure there's an early Reepyr in there. I remember painting a few of the characters in that scene as 'held cels' and I think some might have been re-textured 3D characters. Okay, it wasn't all that interesting but that's all I got....

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love the apparel drawn on the fifth sheet - this jacket looks pretty cool and goes well with the rest of the outfit, especially these heavy boots. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete