Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Dave Johnson rules!

Dave Johnson is awesome. I can't afford to buy all the covers he does so I grabbed what I could. The 2 big books are volume 1 and 2 of the Drink and Draw Social Club that also includes art from Jeff Johnson and Dan Panosian. Dave showed up at this years Fan Expo so I got me some SKETCHES!!!  


 Hmmm, that second one looks a lot like me except I would never wear a hat like that. Love it.

These convention sketchbooks already had sketches in them. I bought them from his website (which doesn't exist anymore)



I got a bunch his comics bound together and luckily Dave wasn't afraid of my sweaty nervousness and agreed to draw on the cover for me. Sooo friggin' sweet.


Dave Johnson... a man and a god.

http://devilpig.deviantart.com/


1 comment: